Spreading the seeds of knowledge and wisdom to the next generation of mothers.
- “The food you eat can either be the safest & most powerful form of medicine or the slowest form of poison” Ann Wigmore, Food Matters
- Child Sexual Abuse: What it looks like, why it happens, and what parents need to know.
- “You want to have your baby where?!”: Talking with loved ones about your home birth decision
- Cascade of Interventions: How do Pitocin and Epidurals Affect the C-Section Rate?
- Find Your “Mama Tribe”: How to Develop a Solid Support System When You’re Pregnant
assaulted attachment birth birth networks birth trauma c-section cascade childbirth communicate community doulas educated education family fear friends groups home birth hospital informed consent intervention interventions la leech league midwife midwife vs. OB midwives molested natural birth normal OB/GYN obstetrician parenting postpartum care pregnancy pregnant rape sexual abuse social media support talk the business of being born vaginal exam victim violated word
Classes and Events
- No events